POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Info on Ethane : Re: Info on Ethane Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:22:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Info on Ethane
From: Mark James Lewin
Date: 17 Jul 2000 18:05:27
Message: <397380C3.D37CFE64@yahoo.com.au>
I think you'll have a hard time finding this information. If you cannot
find it in any of the more common chemistry references, you might have
to go through Chemical Abstracts. For those that don't know of Chem Abs,
it's basically a (massive) index of many chemistry journals, with
listings by author, subject, compound, etc. Any good university science
library will have it.

MJL